Grande Prairie Local Marketing Grant
The Local Marketing Grant has been developed to support local businesses in the creation of a marketing plan and/or marketing materials that aims to drive cash flow to the business and supports economic recovery.
The grant will allow business owners to enhance their marketing efforts or digital presence while driving local tourism efforts by attracting visitors to the city.
The Local Marketing Grant will pay up to 50% to a maximum of $2,500 for the creation of a marketing plan or marketing content that aims to drive cash flow to the business and supports overall recovery efforts.
Collaborative projects involving three or more businesses will be eligible for up to 75% of project funding up to a maximum of $7,500. The intent of this will be to drive tourism efforts, enhance the visitor experience, encourage placemaking and create natural partnerships and itineraries.
The Local Marketing Grant will open for applications on August 24 and will remain open until grant funding has been allocated.
Eligible costs may include:
- Professional fees related to the development of a marketing plan;
- Website/mobile website design and development;
- Graphic design;
- Filming and film production;
- Brand development; and/or
- Manufacturing/production costs associated with marketing materials or content
- operate within the municipal boundaries of the City of Grande Prairie;
- have been financially impacted by COVID-19 (more than a 30% reduction in revenue);
- have at least one existing digital marketing tool in place (Facebook, Instagram, website, etc.);
- have been in business for at least 6 months;
- have at least 1 employee (excluding business owner/proprietor);
Interested businesses must submit the following items along with their completed application form:
- Detailed description of the project
- Anticipated outcomes
- Detailed estimates for Project Costs. A minimum of two (2) quotes from two (2) separate service providers that indicate the cost of the project.
- All applications must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
From the City of GP: https://www.cityofgp.com/economic-recovery/local-marketing-grant